.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Extra Sneakpeaks!

I had my 22 week check up yesterday and a follow up ultrasound from 4 weeks ago.  When they did the ultrasound at 18 weeks, the tech wasn't able to get all of the pictures of the heart that she wanted, so they wanted me to come back.  There was also a "spot" (not sure exactly what it is) on my uterus that they wanted to keep an eye on.
The great news is that his heart looked perfect yesterday and she got all of the pictures she needed.  The spot on my uterus was still there, which I guess is a little concerning, but both the tech and the doctor said they thought it was fine, they would just continue to keep watch it.  It didn't have any blood flow, which I guess is a good thing.  Because they want to watch it, I get another ultrasound in 4 weeks when I go in for my next check up.  I certainly don't mind getting to see Landon so much, as long as this "spot" remains nothing to worry about.

Here are a few of the ultrasounds we've had and you can really see how much he's growing.  They are all profile pictures. 

This was yesterday at 21 weeks 6 days

This was 18 weeks

This was 12 weeks 1 day

No comments:

Post a Comment