.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2014

21 Weeks

 
How far along? 21 Weeks

How big is baby? A Pomegranate

Total weight gain/loss? I'm up about 7 pounds overall.  It's starting to make me nervous to see the scale keep jumping.  I don't know if I want to keep weighing myself.

How am I feeling? Feeling pretty awesome this week.  I have had a lot of energy and love being able to get so much done around the house.       

Gym Activity? Ugh, Can I skip this one?  I have got to get myself back in the gym.    
Maternity Clothes? I found a good deal on a new shirt this week at Target.  I haven't had to buy very many new clothes, so that's good.  

Stretch Marks? None yet.  Let's hope it stays that way

Sleep? I am sleeping pretty well.  I am waking up one or two times a night.  I swear my best sleep is from 5:00am until 5:15 when the alarm goes off.   

Best moment this week?   The best moment this week was getting the last of the bedding in the mail, putting the crib together and getting all the bedding on the bed.  We also put the glider in, got curtains and blinds hung, and got the dresser finished.  The room is coming together and I love it!

Movement? He's still squirming all around. I feel him almost everyday and usually several times a day.    

Food Cravings/Aversions? Still having a little trouble with chicken.  I have been craving orange mango fruit juice and clementines.

Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button?  Still shallow

What I miss? I'm missing extra caffeine.  There are many times in the afternoon, that I think I would love a coffee or coke for a little pick me up.  I'm trying to just have my one small cup of coffee in the morning.
 
What I'm looking forward to?  I get another ultrasound on Tuesday and I can't wait to see him again. They need to get a few more pictures of his heart, so I'm also looking forward to hearing them tell me that every is perfect with his heart.
 
Milestones/Development: As his digestive system preps for the outside world, he's manufacturing meconium -- the tarry black substance you'll find in her first dirty diaper (ew)!
 
 
*I think I have officially popped! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment