.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2014

23 Weeks

 
How far along? 23 Weeks

How big is baby? A Grapefruit

Total weight gain/loss? I'm still at about 8 pounds overall.  We are going camping this weekend, which means lots of yummy food and snacks.  I'm going to try to be good. 
How am I feeling? I'm am still feeling great and loving pregnancy right now.  I've long forgotten about the morning sickness and besides being a little tired, I feel really good.

Gym Activity?  Only one day this week so far.  I hope to get some walking in this weekend in the Mountains.

Maternity Clothes? I keep putting shirts on and taking them off in the morning.  I feel like they are just too big.  I might need to do a little more shopping soon. 

Stretch Marks? So far so good.  It will be the last few weeks that I really worry about them.

Sleep? Sleep is okay.  I keep waking up in the middle of the night and now I have this anxious feeling that something is wrong.    

Best moment this week? I think the best moment this week will be relaxing (hopefully) this weekend. It will be nice to get away and enjoy the beautiful fall colors and nice weather. 

Movement? I'm feeling movements everyday!  It's so fun to feel him kicking.    

Food Cravings/Aversions? I had a major egg craving, so we had breakfast burritos one night for dinner and quiche the next night.  I think my body was wanting a little protein.
Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button?  It will be flat soon.

What I miss?  I miss being able to lean over comfortably.  It feels like I have a big ball that I'm trying to lean over.

What I'm looking forward to?  I'm looking forward to our 4D ultrasound that is scheduled for December 4th.  I have a sneaky suspicion that Landon is going to look just like Logan and Chris. 
Milestones/Development: His face is fully formed now -- he just needs a little extra fat to fill it out.  He's listening to your voice and your heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment