.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2014

29 Weeks

 
How far along? 29 Weeks

How big is baby? An acorn squash

Total weight gain/loss? Around 17 or 18 when I checked this morning 

How am I feeling? I've had a lot going on at work this week, including planning our staff holiday party.  It was last Thursday and it ended up being a really great party.  I got so many compliments.  I think Friday, my body finally slowed down and crashed.  I woke up Saturday morning with horrible back aches and I was pretty crampy.  We stopped at CVS and I bought heat patches to put on my back.  It helped a good bit.  I tried to take it easy, but it's pretty hard for me to do.  I rested when I could and drank a bunch of water.

Gym Activity?  I went one day last week and I also decided to put my account on hold starting in January.  No sense in paying for it if I'm not going to use it right now and I know I won't use it for several weeks after the baby. 

Maternity Clothes? Still looking for the pajamas for the hospital.  I'm hoping to go to Macy's maternity section to find some.  It's hard to order them online.  I want to make sure they are comfortable. 

Stretch Marks? Keep Away!

Sleep? Sleep has been off and on again.  I haven't been able to sleep though the night, but I guess I'm getting pretty decent sleep when I am sleeping.        

Best moment this week? Best moment this week, was watching my little man be super brave on two different occasions.  Saturday, we took Logan to see Santa.  He has cried for the last 3 years, so I was pretty sure he was going to cry again this year.  He had been saying for weeks that he wasn't going to cry this year.  Guess what?  He went right up to Santa, sat on his lap and showed him his list.  It was awesome to see him be so brave. 
He was also super brave on Sunday when we fell off his bike and fractured his elbow...more to come about this.

Movement? He's moving all around.  He's rubbing something, maybe feet or his bottom across my stomach.  It's a crazy feeling.   

Food Cravings/Aversions?   I was at Publix last night and all the sudden I had a thought of peppermint ice cream.  I came home and ate a nice big cup of it.  It was delicious!

Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button? It's still flattening

What I miss? Just my back not hurting 

What I'm looking forward to? I'm looking forward to my doctor's appointment tomorrow, my prenatal massage on Thursday and our 3D ultrasound on Friday.  It's going to be an exciting week.   

Milestones/Development:  He's getting a little cramped in there, since he's growing so fast. But you probably already realize that, since you're getting all those jabs and kicks.  He's growing white fat deposits under his skin, and his energy is surging because of it.  Feel a subtle twitch? It might be baby hiccupping.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment