.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2014

30 Weeks

 
How far along?  30 Weeks

How big is baby? A Cucumber

Total weight gain/loss? I think I'm closer to 19 or 20

How am I feeling? I've actually been feeling really good this week.  That back still hurts, but not as much. 

Gym Activity? Nothing this past week.  Now that Logan can't go for swim, I didn't have a reason to have to be there, so I slacked.   

Maternity Clothes? I'm hoping to get out today to do a little shopping.  I am going to look for the pajamas and also for some things for my hospital bag.  I decided I should start thinking about getting it ready over the next few weeks.  

Stretch Marks? Still none, but I'm afraid those last few weeks may get me.

Sleep? Sleep has been pretty good.  I'm able to go, go, go all day, but when I lay down at night to get Logan to sleep, I am done!  I got in the bed around 8:30 a few nights last week.        

Best moment this week? We went for our 3D ultrasound yesterday and we were only supposed to have a 10-15 minute ultrasound.  Because little Landon didn't want to show his face, our ultrasound ended up being about an hour and we get to go back next week to try again.  She wasn't really able to get many pictures, so she wants us to come back.  This is the same thing that happened with Logan and finally on the 4th try we got good pictures.  We were able to see him some and she showed us where he had a TON of hair!

Movement? His bottom is right under my right ribs and he loves to stick it up and rub it across me.  His feet and hands are also poking me all the time.  

Food Cravings/Aversions?   I am still loving the peppermint ice cream.  Cereal and pizza have also been on my mind this week. 
 
Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button? It's still flattening

What I miss? Sleeping on my tummy.  I can't wait to be able to do that again.  

What I'm looking forward to? I'm looking forward this last week of school before Christmas Break.  I love what I do, but I'm really looking forward to the 2 week break and celebrating Christmas.
 
Milestones/Development: His skin is getting smoother, but his brain is getting wrinklier -- to make way for all that essential brain tissue.  He's now strong enough to grasp a finger!
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment