.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2014

31 Weeks

 
How far along? 31 Weeks

How big is baby? A Pineapple

Total weight gain/loss? 22 pounds

How am I feeling?  I've been feeling good this week, and feeling like I have gotten a bit bigger.  I'm sure it's just trying to get everything done for Christmas, but I am t-i-r-e-d!  I'm so thankful to have the time off of work to rest and relax a little

Gym Activity? I really need to go.  I think a little workout would be good for me.     

Maternity Clothes? I braved the crowds yesterday and went to the mall.  That was insane!  Macy's has a great maternity department and they were having a buy three get one free sale.  You can't use any of their coupons on the maternity clothes, so when I saw the sale I was excited.  I bought pajama bottoms, a top, and two new nursing bras.  One of my students gave me a gift card for Christmas, so that helped a little, too.  I'm really happy with the pajamas.  They are super soft and will be great for the hospital and when we get home. 

Stretch Marks? nothing yet.  I'm checking everyday.

Sleep? I've gone to be around 11:30 the last two nights, which might be adding to the reason I'm so tired.  My body is still waking up a few times a night and getting up for the day around 5:45 or 6:00.  Maybe a nap will be in my future.       

Best moment this week? We went back to try the 3D ultrasound again, but just like his big brother, Landon still didn't want to show his face.  Granddaddy got to come, too!  We saw a few glimpses of him, but weren't able to get any great shots.  She said he has huge cheeks and tons of hair.  We could actually see his hair floating in the fluid.  It did look pretty long!  He mostly had his hands right up in front of his face or in two fists.  We saw him open his mouth several times like he was trying to get his thumb in his mouth.
 
Movement? Still having lots of movement like those big rolls and kicks.  It's been a little painful a few times.   

Food Cravings/Aversions?   We had lunch with G.G. over the weekend at Cheesecake Factory.  We got a slice of peppermint cheesecake to share.  It was delicious!  I've also been craving Cuties, the little tangerines.  I think I have had at least 2 a day for the last week or two.  

Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs?  Nothing yet.  Good thing!

Belly Button? It's almost all the way flat, but still a tiny bit of an innie.

What I miss? I guess I miss being able to sleep through the night, but now I'm kind of getting used to it. 

What I'm looking forward to? I'm looking forward to my OB appt today and of course, I'm looking forward to Christmas.  Logan is so excited about Christmas and I can't wait to see his face Christmas morning.  It's going to be so fun.
While I love Christmas and I don't want to rush it, I'm secretly excited to take down all of the Christmas stuff and get the house ready for Baby Landon. We are hoping to get the carpets cleaned and the house cleaned towards the end of January right before he gets here.  

Milestones/Development: He's going through major brain, nerve development and eye development. His irises now react to light!  All five of his senses are in working order.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment