.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2014

32 Weeks

 
 
How far along? 32 Weeks

How big is baby? A Squash

Total weight gain/loss? maybe 23 or 24 pounds?  Just a guess

How am I feeling?  This has been a great week celebrating Christmas and I have been feeling great.  Overall this pregnancy has been great so far and I really can't complain too much. 

Gym Activity? Didn't make it last week.  My membership is being frozen in January....at least I was good about going in the beginning, right?    

Maternity Clothes? No new clothes.  I probably could use a few more things, but just don't want to spend the money, so just making due.  This week has been basically pjs or black yoga pants since I haven't had to go to work or be anywhere most days. 
 
Stretch Marks? Still in the clear!  My mom gave me some vitamin D lotion that I started using on my tummy at night.  Not sure if it will help keep them away, but worth a try.

Sleep? I wake up about 4 times per night.  Either to go to the bathroom or just because I can't sleep.  We've been staying up a little later since we don't have school.  The problem is my wake up time is still the same.       

Best moment this week?  This Christmas was really great!  I swear every year gets better since Logan seems to be more and more into it.  He has been counting down with 3 different advent calendars since Thanksgiving.  Seeing his excitement on Christmas morning was all the presents I needed.  The belief in Christmas Spirit is magical.  I hope he never loses that. 
I spent one morning with my mom doing a little last minute shopping and we decided to stop at Babies R Us to make a quick registry.  A few of my friends are throwing me a small baby shower (called a Sprinkle) and I registered for some diapers, wipes, breastfeeding supplies and a few other things.  That was fun and made me realize just how close we are to meeting this little guy.
Movement? He's still moving like crazy.  He seems to be the most active at night when I'm in bed. 
 
Food Cravings/Aversions? I've been wanting cheese again and of course loving all of the Christmas sweets.  I'm trying not to eat too many, but it's hard when they are right in front of you. 

Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs?  I think I did too much yesterday and was having some Braxton Hicks contractions.  I am going to try to take it easy today

Belly Button?  I guess still flat. 

What I miss? I miss being able to bend down and put on my socks without it hurting. 

What I'm looking forward to? I'm looking forward to trying to get the 3D pictures again next week.  I'm also looking forward to my prenatal massage on Monday.  Hopefully it's better than the last one.  Logan's cast comes off in 10 days, so looking forward to that, too!

Milestones/Development: He's getting ready for his descent -- he's likely in the head-down position now.  He's probably feeling even more cramped.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment