.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Big Boy Car Seat!


After some research on the computer and several shopping visits I decided to go with the Graco MyRide 65. It will allow Logan to be rear facing up to 40 lbs and forward facing to 65 lbs. It is super comfy and even has two drink holders! We just installed it in the car last night, so I'll have to take a new picture today to show you how cool he looks in the car! I had his infant seat in the middle of the back, but decided to put this big seat on the driver's side, so I won't have to literally climb in the car every time I take him out of the car. The only bad this about this is that now if he's asleep in the car, I will have to wake him up when we get out of the car. Oh well, maybe that will help me stay at home more and do less shopping trips!

Oh, I got a GREAT deal on this seat, that's one of the main reasons I bought it. I was on clearance, due to new colors coming out, then and extra 25% off, plus a 20% off coupon! Wow! Great deal! I even got one for Mimi's car!

No comments:

Post a Comment