.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mommy's Birthday!


We had such a great time on Sunday! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday! It started pretty early with a trip to the aquarium. Josh, Mackenzie, Granddaddy, Mimi, Pops, Hope, Brian, Daniel, Amanda, Shaw and Mason met us there. It was a little crowded, but we were able to see just about everything. Logan loved looking at the fish and the water.



After lunch we headed to Pappasito's. I have been going to Pappasito's for my birthday for several years, although I missed last year. Although I really didn't want it, of course they had to sing to me and embarrass me!

It was too much excitement for this little guy. He slept through almost the entire lunch!


He finally woke up for a few pictures with his cousin.

Then we went to Mimi's that evening for cookie cake! Of course, we had to take a few more pictures of the boys!

As if all that wasn't enough, Chris and Logan ordered me a new iphone, which I am so excited about! Logan gave me the little boy charm for my Pandora bracelet. I got several gift certificates and some cash, so Logan and I will get to go on a nice shopping spree one day! I have to say the VERY best thing I got all day was the birthday card from Logan. He wrote me the sweetest message (with a little help from Daddy!). I will always keep my first card from Logan!

No comments:

Post a Comment