.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 16, 2013

A Call From the Doctor's Office

I had a missed call on my phone from the doctor's office this afternoon.  I assumed I was going to hear a message similar to the one I got last week that said my labs came back and everything looked great.  However, as I was listening to the message from the nurse, my heart sank.  All the message said was to call the office back, but I knew at that moment my labs must not have looked good.  When I finally got the nurse to call me back, she explained that my hcg (pregnancy hormone) did go up, but it did not double every 48 hours.  She said they can't use the numbers to confirm anything, but it didn't look very promising.  She asked if I had any bleeding or cramping, which I don't, but told me to call her if I start either.  As tears began to form in my eyes, I realized that I hadn't really noticed tender boobs in the last few days (one of the only symptoms I had).  She told me we would just have to wait it out, but to still come in for my ultrasound on Monday.  She explained at that point they would be able to tell if the pregnancy was viable or not.

To say I'm heartbroken is an understatement.  This is crushing, but I am keeping my faith in God and I know He has a plan for me and this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment