.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 16, 2013

To Post or Not To Post??

I have been blogging through the last few months that we have been trying to have baby #2.  I hadn't posted any of the pages I had written because I actually was saving them until I got pregnant and then thought I would add them so I would have the documentation for my blog book. 

However, I decided today after our loss was confirmed, that I would post it.  My family knows and they have all be so supportive.  I also wanted to post this in case there are other people out there going through the same thing.  Miscarriage is such a common occurrence, but it's rarely talked about.  You initially feel very alone and not sure who to talk to, but quickly find out there are several people in your life that become your support system.  When I first suspected the loss I turned to the Internet for stories of other people who had been through the same situation.  So, I am posting our story just in case someone out there is looking for someone who has gone through this. 

I know there are couples who struggle with infertility issues that are much, much more difficult than ours and my heart goes out to them.  I know this loss may pale in comparison to a couple that has been trying for years to get pregnant.  In the same breath, a loss is a loss and the feeling of having something so precious being taken from you is painful. 

I do get pretty detailed in the posts, so I'm warning you....read at your own risk!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Becky! Congrats on your news! That is awesome. Are you planning to find out the sex? Your boys are getting so big and they are adorable!

      Delete