.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2014

10 Weeks



How far along?  10 weeks

How big is baby?  A prune...not the cutest, but definitely bigger

Total weight gain/loss? Still at the same weight although I'm not sure how with all of the carbs I'm eating.
 
How am I feeling?  Overall, I'm feeling pretty good just a few moments of nausea every now and then.  I am finally connecting to this pregnancy and I'm getting really excited!

Gym Activity? I had a decent week.  I made it to the gym three days this week.  We also went to the mountains this weekend and stayed pretty active while we were there.   

Maternity Clothes? I found a great pair of maternity shorts in my stash of clothes.  They are really comfortable and give me some wiggle room in the waist. 

Stretch Marks? none yet

Sleep? I am still very sleepy most of the day and have been able to squeeze in a few naps with Logan.  I had another episode of a midnight throw up.  Waking up from a dead sleep to run to the bathroom is not my idea of fun. 

Best moment this week?  My friend, Megan, took a few announcement photos for us this week.  I was so excited that Logan was so good for his pictures.  We may have bribed him with a new Lego set. 

Movement?  I'm sure the baby is moving all over, but I can't feel anything yet.  Hopefully I'll start to feel the baby in the next few weeks. 

Food Cravings/Aversions?  Meat has not been sounding very good, and I wasn't able to eat some grilled chicken over the weekend.  Carbs, fruits, and sweets are tasting pretty good.  Not the best food choices, but right now it seems like I just have to eat what I can.  I had a craving for Life cereal and had that for dinner for several nights. 

Gender? Less than 4 weeks until we find out.  I can't wait!

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button? Too early for this, too.

What I miss?  There's not too much I'm missing right now.  I guess I would say, I miss having energy.  I keep looking around the house and in the baby's room and making lists of things I need to get done, but haven't really had the energy to do anything.  Hopefully that energy returns in the second trimester. 

What I'm looking forward to?  We have told most of our family and close friends, but I am really looking forward to telling everyone else with the pictures that Megan took.

Milestones/Development: Baby has working arm joints, and her cartilage and bones are forming.  Her vital organs are fully developed and they're starting to function. Her fingernails and hair are starting to appear, too. Plus, she's swallowing and kicking in there. (Can you believe it?!)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment