.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2014

First Day of Pre-K

Logan just wrapped up his first week of Pre-K; excuse me as I breathe a sigh of relief.  Not only would I say he did great, but I think I'm safe to say it went WAY better than I ever could have imagined.
The only hard part has been getting him to bed earlier each night and waking him up so early in the morning.  I wake up at 5:15, get everything ready and in the car, and then wake him up at 6:05, change his clothes and put him in the car by 6:20.  It's an early morning and he's half asleep on our trip into school, but by the time we get to school, he is bouncing down the halls and ready to go to class.

I am so lucky to be able to see him throughout the day.  I can secretly peek in on him and watch him at recess.  He eats lunch at the same time as my classes, so I've been able to see him everyday at lunch.  He looks like such a big boy sitting in the cafeteria eating his lunch at the big kid table.  I'm so lucky to be able to ask him how his day is going and steal a few kisses. 

He has nap time everyday for an hour (thank goodness) and his teachers tell me that he falls asleep everyday.  I secretly giggle about this, because I know that I used to fall asleep during Kindergarten nap time and my teacher would have to shake me awake. 

Here are a few pictures from the first few days. 

Logan at open house

Do you think he was excited for his first day?

Walking down the big hall to his class from Mommy's room

I had this special prize waiting for Logan after his first day of Pre-K
 
 
No better way to celebrate an awesome first day of Pre-K!

No comments:

Post a Comment