.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2014

11 Weeks

 
 

How far along? 11 weeks

How big is baby? A beautiful lime

Total weight gain/loss? I'm still at my starting weight!  Yay!

How am I feeling?  Been feeling a little better this week, but still having a little bit of nausea. I went back to work this week, so I'm a little more exhausted. 
 
Gym Activity?   Not the greatest week.  I was only able to go 2 days.

Maternity Clothes?  I wore a pair of maternity jeans on Friday and they felt pretty good.   
 
Stretch Marks? none yet

Sleep?  I haven't been able to nap because of going back to work.  I am able to fall asleep really quickly at night, which is good.

Best moment this week?  My cousin, Melanie gave us her daughter's crib that they weren't using any more.  It's a beautiful convertible crib that is in perfect condition.  We picked it up while we were in Alabama.  I can't wait to find out if we are having a boy or girl, so I can start looking for bedding and a paint color

Movement? Hoping to feel something in the next few weeks.

Food Cravings/Aversions?   I had another aversion to grilled chicken this weekend.  The crazy thing is, I actually craved steak instead.  I never eat steak, I mean never.  The last time I ate a piece of steak was probably when I was about 7 years old.  I ate a few small pieces at my Dad's and it was delicious.  So strange!

Gender? We can find out in 3 weeks!!!  I'm calling this week to set up the appointment.  Chris and I decided we would find out together at the gender reveal with everyone else, so we are going to ask her to write it down and seal it in an envelope.  We have a plan for a really fun way to find out.  Stay tuned.   

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button? Too early for this, too.

What I miss?  I'm missing coffee in the mornings to help wake me up for work.  I keep trying to drink a little, but I'm still not really liking it.  

What I'm looking forward to?  I can't wait until next Thursday.  It's my first OB appointment and an ultrasound so we can check on baby again! 

Milestones/Development: You can't see it, but she's moving fluidly and gracefully in there.  Her skin is see-through, but she's on her way to looking more like a baby.  Her fingers and toes aren't webbed anymore.  Tooth buds, hair follicles and nail beds are forming.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment