.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2014

5 Weeks


How far along?  5 weeks

How big is baby? Grew to an appleseed this week

Total weight gain/loss?  Down 2 pounds
 
Gym Activity:  I made it to the gym 5 out of 7 days.  I just did the elliptical machine until I find out from the doctor if I can still do kickboxing classes.

Maternity Clothes?  Not wearing any yet.  I am itching to hang them all up and make room in my closet.
 
Stretch Marks? I was able to ward them away with Logan, so I am really hoping they don't show up again this time.

Sleep? I'm very tired.  I took 2 naps this week.  Luckily, Logan still naps, so this works out well for me. 
 
Best moment this week?  Getting great results from my blood work and scheduling the first ultrasound for next week.

Movement? Too early

Food Cravings/Aversions? I've had several aversions.  I get starving, but then nothing really sounds good.   

Gender? Too early, but I'm excited for either! I have a feeling it will be a boy.

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button?  Too early for this, too.

What I miss?  I'm missing coffee a little, but the thought of it makes my stomach turn. 

What I'm looking forward to?  The ultrasound next week and seeing the heartbeat.  I haven't totally accepted the fact that I'm pregnant and I haven't really allowed myself to connect to this pregnancy yet.  I'm sure it's because I'm still worried something might go wrong like the others ones.  Once I see the heartbeat, I will feel so much better.   

Milestones/Development: The embryo doesn't look like much more than a tadpole right now, but at five weeks, she's already starting to form major organs (heart, stomach, liver, kidney) and systems (digestive, circulatory, nervous).
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment