.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2014

7 Weeks


How far along?  7 weeks

How big is baby? Plump little blueberry this week. 

Total weight gain/loss?  down 3 pounds overall

Gym Activity? Ugh, slacker again.  I went the the gym Wednesday, but then my cousin came in town and with the holiday, I didn't go back until Monday. I'm going to do better next week.   
 
Maternity Clothes? Still don't need them yet.
 
Stretch Marks? none yet

Sleep? I am still waking up in the middle of the night.  I felt a little sick (and starving) Saturday morning when I woke up so I went downstairs and had a delicious bowl of cereal. 

Best moment this week?  Seeing the baby on the ultrasound for the second time.  It was bigger and it's heart was beating at 158 beats per minute.  It measured exactly on track, which was such a relief. 
 
Movement?  None yet, but I can't wait for this again.

Food Cravings/Aversions?    I had Chris pick up a jar of pickles on the way home the other night.  Logan and I ate almost half the jar. 

Gender?  I emailed the ultrasound lady to find out when we could schedule the gender ultrasound.  She does them as early as 14 weeks!!  That means only 6 more weeks.   

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button? Too early for this, too.

What I miss?  We were on the lake the 4th of July and the girls were having these yummy fruity drinks.  They looked and smelled really good. 

What I'm looking forward to?  I'm looking forward to my baby belly starting to show. 

Milestones/Development: She's generating about one hundred new brain cells each minute!  Not only is her brain becoming more complex, but her heart is too.  Also important: She's developing a permanent set of kidneys.  Her arm and leg joints are now forming.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment