.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2014

4 Weeks!


How far along?  4 weeks

How big is baby? Our little peanut is the size of a poppy seed

Total weight gain/loss?  I'm using this week's weight as my baseline  (I'll keep that number a secret!)  :)

Gym Activity:  *I added this in since I have been working so hard at the gym and hopefully this will help keep me motivated.  This week, I was at the beach, but when I returned Sunday, I hit the gym Monday and Tuesday and jumped right back in to Cardio Kickboxing. 

Maternity Clothes?  Not yet, but I have the boxes down and flipped through a few things the other day.  I have some really cute stuff I can't wait to wear again.  This is perfect, because it's the exact same time of the year I was pregnant with Logan, so I'll have tons of Fall and Winter clothes. 

Stretch Marks? I was able to ward them away with Logan, so I am really hoping they don't show up again this time. 

Sleep?  Sleep is pretty good.  I wake up a few times during the night, but that's normal for me. 

Best moment this week?  Seeing those beautiful positive tests and spending hours and hours day dreaming of what our family of four will be like.

Movement?  Too early

Food Cravings/Aversions? Nothing really yet.  Cheese toast has been yummy this week. 

Gender?  Too early, but I'm excited for either!  I have a feeling it will be a boy. 

Labor signs?  Too early

Belly Button?  It's normal now and will be for a while, but I'm excited to see it stretch out again.  It never popped out with Logan, but it did get very flat. 

What I miss?  Nothing! I'm just so happy to be pregnant!

What I'm looking forward to?  Going to the doctor for my second blood draw on Wednesday to make sure my levels are doubling.  I went Monday (4 weeks 5 days) and my hcg level was 1,386!  The nurse said anything above 5 is considered pregnant.  Definitely passed that! 

Milestones/Development: At 4 weeks, your baby, now known as a blastocyst, is practically microscopic -- a teeny ball of cells. She's busy settling into her new home (your uterus), prepping for all the crucial development she'll be doing over the next six weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment