.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 29, 2014

15 Weeks

 

How far along? 15 Weeks

How big is baby? An orange

Total weight gain/loss? The same as last week, so just up one pound total  

How am I feeling? I've been feeling really good. Energy level is back up and sickness is pretty much gone.   

Gym Activity?  I have only made it to the gym once this week so far.  I had two late nights at school this week, so that didn't help.  I'm planning to go to the gym tomorrow, Sunday and Monday since I'm off school. 

Maternity Clothes?  Yep, and loving them.  I can still fit in several pairs of regular pants, but who in their right mind would turn down a pair of pants with an elastic waist? 

Stretch Marks? none yet

Sleep?  I'm still waking around 2 or 3 every night.  I wonder what it would like to sleep all the way through the night without waking up.  I guess I'm just getting ready for when the baby gets here.

Best moment this week?   Finding out that we are having a baby BOY!  We had our friends and family over for the reveal and it was so fun to find out in front of everyone.

Movement? I'm getting impatient.  I'm ready to feel something!
 
Food Cravings/Aversions? I ran to the mall and the smell of the hot pretzels was just too much for my will power.  I grabbed a cup of the pretzel bites and they were delicious!!  I could eat another cup right now.

Gender?   It's a BOY! 

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button? Too early for this, too.

What I miss?   I'm not missing much right now.  Just trying to enjoy each day.

What I'm looking forward to?  I'm looking forward to my OB appointment next week.  I think I'll be able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler.  I can't wait to hear it, since I haven't really heard it yet.  I'm also looking forward to picking out the baby's name.  I think we have it narrowed down to two names. 

Milestones/Development: You probably can't feel it yet, but he's squirming a ton! He might even be hiccuping in there. He's making lots of progress: his joints and limbs can all move now.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment