.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2014

14 Weeks

 
 
How far along? 14 Weeks

How big is baby? A lemon

Total weight gain/loss? Back down a pound, so up a pound overall.   

How am I feeling?  Besides throwing up this morning after gagging when I brushed my teeth, I've been feeling almost back to normal.  I'm still hungry most of the time, but my nausea is pretty much gone.  Thank goodness!
Gym Activity?  I went to kickboxing this week, and plan to try to go this weekend, too.
Maternity Clothes?   I'm loving maternity pants.  Still not quite big enough for the shirts yet.  When I try them on, most of them look too big.  My regular shirts are getting too tight though.  I think I'm right in that middle spot. 

Stretch Marks? none yet

Sleep?  I'm pretty sleepy at night and like getting in bed around 9 and relaxing for about an hour.  I go to sleep fine, but wake up around 12:30am and 2:30am every night.  It would be nice to sleep all the way through the night one night.

Best moment this week?   The best moment this week, will be our gender reveal on Sunday.  I'm sweating bullets though, because I still haven't gotten the results back yet.  They said 10-14 days, and today is day 15.  I'm praying we get them today, otherwise, I'll be going for an ultrasound tomorrow morning.

Movement? I still have not felt anything yet.  Hopefully soon.

Food Cravings/Aversions?  I haven't had any major cravings lately.  Cereal is still an easy meal that almost always tastes good.  I did go out and buy guacamole the other day because it sounded really good.  I'm thinking Chinese food would be good right now. 

Gender?   We should know in just 2 days!!!!  I'm hopeful for a girl, but I'm thinking it's a boy.  I will be happy with either one. 

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button? Too early for this, too.

What I miss?  I miss brushing my teeth without gagging and flossing.  I can't really floss my teeth.  It just makes me gag. 

What I'm looking forward to?  I'm looking forward to feeling the baby kick.  I think that will help this feel a little more real, too.  I swear there are so many times, I have to convince myself that I am pregnant because I still just can't believe it.

Milestones/Development: He's probably sucking his thumb and wiggling his toes in there! His kidneys are making urine, and his liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too. And he's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over his body -- it will help him keep warm!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment