.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2014

2nd Ultrasound

We had our second ultrasound this morning, and while I had still been having plenty of symptoms, I was pretty nervous.  Chris was able to go with me and video the ultrasound. We both were so relieved to see the baby had grown, had a strong heartbeat (158 beats per minute) and was measuring exactly on track at 7 weeks and 5 days. 

It's amazing how much the baby changed and grew in just 10 days. 

 
Dr. Hasty was very pleased with everything and said that we could either come back to her one more time or go ahead and make an appointment with my OB.  She gave me my records to take just in case, a big hug, and a present for "Baby Sevin". 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment