.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2014

8 weeks

 

How far along?  8 weeks

How big is baby? Sweet little raspberry

Total weight gain/loss?  at starting weight

Gym Activity?   My gym buddy, Kristin, is back from FL so we started our classes back.  The instructor told me I really need a heart rate monitor, so I think I'll be investing in one soon.

Maternity Clothes? wore a maternity shirt this week, but it was just a t-shirt

Stretch Marks? none yet

Sleep? Naps are the best.  I have been trying to take one everyday with Logan. 
 
Best moment this week?  It was my birthday week, so I took Logan to our 5th Annual day at the Georgia Aquarium.   

Movement? None yet, but I can't wait for this again.

Food Cravings/Aversions? My dad met us for birthday dinner at my favorite restaurant, Pappasittos.  They have a bacon wrapped shrimp that you wrap in homemade tortillas and dip in a garlic butter sauce.  Amazing!!  I stuffed myself! 

Gender?   We can find out in less than 6 weeks!

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button? Too early for this, too.

What I miss?   Not feeling yucky all day.  I told Chris I can't remember feeling this sick with Logan.

What I'm looking forward to?  I'm looking forward to having more energy.  I feel like I could lay on the couch all day.   

Milestones/Development: You can't feel it yet, but she's moving those arms and legs like crazy! Her fingers and toes are now only slightly webbed, and her tail (yes, she had one) is gone.  Fun fact: your baby's taste buds are now forming.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment