.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2014

6 Weeks

 
How far along?  6 weeks

How big is baby? A sweet pea this week

Total weight gain/loss?  down 2 pounds which is surprising because I'm eating like a pig

Gym Activity? I was such a slacker...I only made it to the gym three times.  It's so easy to stay home when you don't feel great.  Plus, Logan hasn't wanted to go which makes it really hard.
 
Maternity Clothes?  I don't need them yet, but I did clear a space in the closet and hung some of the clothes up.  With my clothes and the ones Melanie gave me, I think I am set!

Stretch Marks? none yet

Sleep?  I am so tired all day, and Logan has not wanted to nap this week.  At night, I can fall asleep quickly, but I wake up every night around 2am and don't fall back asleep until about 4am.  Thank goodness it's summer and I can sleep in a little.

Best moment this week?  Seeing our sweet baby on the ultrasound screen and seeing it's heart flutter away.  It's truly a miracle that something so tiny can be growing and already have a heartbeat. 

Movement?  Too early

Food Cravings/Aversions?    French toast sticks have been really good in the morning.  Basically, any kind of carb has been good.  Several things have sounded gross including chicken on several occasions, coffee,

Gender? Too early, but I'm excited for either! I have a feeling it will be a boy.

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button? Too early for this, too.

What I miss?  Not really missing anything at this point.  Just enjoying growing my little bean.
 
What I'm looking forward to?    Looking forward to telling more of the family over 4th of July.

Milestones/Development: Obviously, she's growing like crazy! She's also circulating blood with her increasingly more sophisticated circulatory system.  She's about to get cuter too, since she's starting to sprout a nose, eyes, ears, chin and cheeks. And she might even be wiggling her (paddle-like) hands and feet.




No comments:

Post a Comment